A Historic Bed & Breakfast Built in 1882
Main Street Inn B&B Partially Reopens
May 23, 2020 – Ste. Genevieve, MO. We are pleased to announce that, effective immediately, the Main Street Inn B&B is accepting reservations and guests, at 50% occupancy, making seven (7) of our rooms available for reservations. The rooms currently available for booking are:
- Rendezvous Room, with private entrance
- The Studio Room, with private entrance
- La Rose Room
- Felix Valle Room
- Audubon Room
- Trope Ricard Room, with private side porch
- Suite Sainte Genevieve
Please rest assured, we have taken the necessary steps and precautions to ensure our guests experience the same high-quality stay as they have come to expect, while at the same time enhancing our already strict cleaning and food preparation process to meet strict health and safety guidelines and standards. Those updated steps follow:
- Public Spaces: Cleaning public surfaces, door handles, etc. frequently with recommended cleaning agents. Providing hand sanitizer throughout the public spaces for guest use.
- Social Distancing: Social Distancing procedures will be reviewed with guests upon arrival.
- Guest Rooms: We thoroughly clean all surfaces with hospital grade disinfectants, sanitize all bedding (comforters, duvets, shams and pillows included) after each guest. Prior to check in, each room to be treated with UV Light and Ozone, as part of the cleaning process.
- Porches and Balconies Access: We are limiting access to only one party, at a time.
We have also modified how our guest safely interact with each other and our staff, for the safety of all individuals. Following please find those modifications:
- Face Coverings: All guests are encouraged to wear masks through their stay, when appropriate.
- Breakfast: We will serve breakfast, between the hours of 8:00am and 10:00am with adequate social spacing, due to reduced occupancy.
We very much look forward to your stay.
Pat Fahey and Susan O’Donnell
Originally built in 1882, as the Meyer Hotel, the Main Street Inn B&B has long been considered one of Missouri’s finest bed and breakfast establishments. Having undergone and completed an extensive renovation and reopening in 2017, the Main Street Inn B&B’s proprietors, Susan O’Donnell and Patrick Fahey would like to welcome you to what we hope will be a truly wonderful, relaxing and memorable experience.
The Main Street Inn B&B has ten rooms, each with a distinctive design, private baths, eco-friendly toiletries, hair dryers, irons, fine linens, seating areas and complimentary WiFi. We are also pleased to offer two pet-friendly rooms, located on our first floor with private side entries, for those individuals who love to travel with their faithful companions.
Located in the heart of Sainte Genevieve’s Historic District, and surrounded by beautiful wine country, we are just a short one-hour drive from both St. Louis and Cape Girardeau, five hours from Chicago and just a little over four hours from Nashville.
If you are looking for the perfect place to book any of the following...
...the Main Street Inn B&B is the perfect destination.
If you would like to keep up with the latest information on the Main Street Inn B&B, take a few minutes to read our monthly newsletter:
FOR OUR GUESTS
A full Breakfast is served every morning between 9:00am and 10:30am, with early morning coffee available on all three floors by 7:00am, for the early risers.
Each evening of your stay, you are invited to attend a simple wine reception from 5:00pm to 7:00pm in the North Parlor.
How to Find Us
221 North Main Street, Sainte Genevieve, Missouri 63670
Sign Up Today
Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to learn about our seasonal promotions and special deals.
By clicking "Sign Up" I agree to the Terms of Service.
We strive to provide an exceptional level of service for every guest, and are proud to have a 4.5-star rating on TripAdvisor.View Reviews